Top Docs Radio features healthcare providers and professionals sharing their expertise to “Get the Word Out” about a variety of health problems, treatments and community concerns to elevate our community’s well-being.
THIS WEEK’S TOPIC:
Chronic sinusitis, a problem affecting millions of Americans, is an irritation of the sinus/nasal passages that lasts at least 12 weeks or longer. We will discuss what causes this condition, how to diagnose it, and how to treat it.
The host of Top Docs Radio is Charles “CW” Hall with Hyperbaric Physicians of Georgia.
Andrew Pugliese, MD, Ear, Nose & Throat Institute
- Doctorate in Medicine, St. George University School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Infectious Disease, Winthrop University Hospital
- Triple Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease
- Pioneer in non-surgical treatment of acute and chronic sinusitis
- President of Sinus Solutions
Courtney French, MD, Ear, Nose & Throat Institute
- Doctorate in Medicine, Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Residency, Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Regular presenter of research material at numerous national/international ear, nose & throat conferences
Faria Khan, MD, Georgia’s Allergy & Asthma Insititute
- Doctorate in Medicine, University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Residency, Emory University Hospital
- Fellowship, Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology, Baylor College of Medicine
- Special interests in allergic rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, food allergies, asthma, and allergic skin conditions