Top Docs Radio features healthcare providers and professionals sharing their expertise to “Get the Word Out” about a variety of health problems, treatments and community concerns to elevate our community’s well-being.
THIS WEEK’S TOPIC:
Treatment Options for Prostate Cancer
This week, I’ll be joined by two physicians who regularly work with men facing prosate cancer. Dr. Peter Rossi and Dr. James Bennett will discuss the variety of treatment options available for men dealing with this cancer that affects as many as one in six men.
The host of Top Docs Radio is Charles “CW” Hall with Hyperbaric Physicians of Georgia.
Peter Rossi, MD, Emory St. Joseph’s Hospital Radiation Oncology
- Doctorate of Medicine, Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Internship, Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Residency, Wake Forest University Medical Center
- Board Certified, Radiation Oncology
- Fellowship in low dose rate and high dose rate brachytherapy for prostate cance treatment
- Contributor on many clinical trials studying treatment of prostate cancer
James Bennett, MD, Midtown Urology
- Doctorate of Medicine, Duke University
- Urology Residency, Emory University Medical Center
- Board Certified in Urology
- Fellow of American College of Surgery
- Assistant Medical Director, Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Recipient, Practitioner of the Year 1999, by National Medical Association
- Author of over 40 scientific articles on urologic topics