Top Docs Radio features healthcare providers and professionals sharing their expertise to “Get the Word Out” about a variety of health problems, treatments and community concerns to elevate our community’s well-being.
THIS WEEK’S TOPIC:
Continuing our focus on breast cancer, this week Charles “CW” Hall is joined by four of the physicians who make up part of the multi-specialty team a breast cancer patient will likely work with on their journey through their treatment. We’ll hear insight from a medical oncologist, radiation oncologist, breast surgeon and plastic surgeon about the points/options they feel are important for a patient to be aware of while going through diagnosis and treatment.
The host of Top Docs Radio is Charles “CW” Hall with Hyperbaric Physicians of Georgia.
GUESTS: Nancy Wiggers, MD – Radiation Oncology, Northside Radiation Oncology Care Institute
- MD, Medical College of Georgia
- Residency, Medical College of Georgia
- Board Certified, Radiation Oncology
- Co-Author, “Portal Design in Radiation Therapy”
Jennifer Amerson, MD – Breast Surgery, Breast Care Specialists
- MD, Emory University School of Medicine, Woodruff Scholar
- Residency, General Surgery, Emory University Hospital
- Board Certified, American College of Surgeons
Kristina Bowen, MD – Georgia Cancer Specialists
- MD, Duke University School of Medicine
- Residency, Duke University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Duke Univeristy Medical Center
- Special Interests: Managing breast cancer and chemoprevention for high risk women
Jenny Chang, MD – Plastic Surgery, Artisan Plastic Surgery
- MD, Universidad de Buenos Aires with Honors
- Residency, General Surgery, Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Faculty, Department of Surgery, Providence Hospital and Medical Center|
- Fellowship, Plastic Surgery, Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University
- Board Certified, Plastic Surgery and General Surgery