Top Docs Radio features healthcare providers and professionals sharing their expertise to “Get the Word Out” about a variety of health problems, treatments and community concerns to elevate our community’s well-being.
Advances in Oral Surgery and Dental Implants
This week we’re featuring two of the oral & maxillofacial surgeons from Oral Surgery Associates & Dental Implant Centers. They will be discussing when patients can benefit from the care of an oral surgeon, the variety of procedures their practice provides for their patients, as well as an in depth discussion about Advances in Oral Surgery and Dental Implants: who is a candidate, the latest clinical and scientific advancements, and how they are using implants to take denture patients to a full set of teeth in one day.
The host of Top Docs Radio is Charles “CW” Hall with Hyperbaric Physicians of Georgia.
Gordon Brady, DMD
- Doctorate, Dental Medicine, Medical College of Georgia
- Oral & Maxillofacial Residency, Medical College of Georgia
- Fellow, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Brenda Hall, DDS, MD
- Doctorate in Dentistry, University of Oklahoma
- Doctorate in Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
- Oral & Maxillofacial Residency, Emory University School of Medicine
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Board Certified, American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery